I had to post this one.
This morning, my (6 year-old) son was waiting in my study for us to have morning devotions together. When I walked in, he was flipping through the pages of the most recent edition of WORLD magazine. He pointed to this Gary Varvel cartoon:
He said, "That's funny. A guy is falling and three animals are trying to catch him: a donkey, an elephant, and a monkey."
Poor George.
This morning, my (6 year-old) son was waiting in my study for us to have morning devotions together. When I walked in, he was flipping through the pages of the most recent edition of WORLD magazine. He pointed to this Gary Varvel cartoon:
He said, "That's funny. A guy is falling and three animals are trying to catch him: a donkey, an elephant, and a monkey."Poor George.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Anonymous comments are not posted. Please use your real name.