Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Win a Free Copy of "Adopted for Life"

This contest is closed. Congratulations to the winners:

I'm giving away two copies of Russell Moore's book, Adopted for Life. You may enter between now and November 15. Here are the options for how to enter for a chance to win:

Option 1: Post a link about Reformed Praise's new hymn, "Though I Was Born an Orphan" (and leave a link to that post in the comment section of this post).

Option 2: Give a copy of "Though I Was Born an Orphan" to the pastor and/or music director of your local church.

Leave a comment on this post, letting me know which you did. You must leave a comment to enter. You can enter twice, using both options above.

Bonus Entry: For an extra entry, link to this contest.



6 comments:

  1. Hi Eric,
    I already did both on October 10th. I have not yet heard back from our worship leader on whether she will include it in our service but if she should not i hope to see it incorporated some how. It is a beautiful hymn!
    http://paulandlori-kingskids.blogspot.com/2009/10/though-i-was-born-orphan.html
    I confess that i already own a copy of the book for the give away but if I should get another copy I will be sure that it gets passed around. Great Book!
    Lori King

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'Tis done!

    http://redeemed-sheep.blogspot.com/2009/10/adopted-for-life-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy to spread the news about your new hymn:

    http://life2getherblog.com/2009/10/23/beautiful-hymn-on-our-adoption/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Though I missed church on Orphan Sunday, I loved hearing David intro. the hymn last week at our prayer meeting.

    http://burrlife.blogspot.com/2009/11/orphan-sunday.html?zx=37749c4ff4abd4cf

    ReplyDelete
  5. sent a copy to music leader... good song

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to the winners:

    The Burr Family
    Amy, a redeemed sheep

    Please contact me via email to tell me where to send your book!

    ReplyDelete