I found this post unpublished, as a draft, from June. Must have forgotten about it. Anyway, this is what life is like with three boys (and a bathroom sans toilet paper):
On a Saturday night, sometime back, when our boys were taking baths, my wife heard our 3-year-old say he had to go poop. She peeked around the corner to make sure that he was getting out, which, to his credit and her surprise, he was.
She was getting the baby ready for bed, as she had already been bathed. So, she called to our 3 year old a few moments later from baby's room to check on him.
Here is what transpired:
On a Saturday night, sometime back, when our boys were taking baths, my wife heard our 3-year-old say he had to go poop. She peeked around the corner to make sure that he was getting out, which, to his credit and her surprise, he was.
She was getting the baby ready for bed, as she had already been bathed. So, she called to our 3 year old a few moments later from baby's room to check on him.
Here is what transpired:
Mom: How ya doin'?
Son: 'Dood.' (This is how he pronounces 'good.')
Mom: Did you poop?
Son: Yeah.
Mom: Do you need help wiping?
Son: No.
Mom: Did you wipe yourself?
Son: No, there's no toilet paper.
Mom: Oh, just wait, I'll get you some.
Son: No, I'm just using my wet hand.
Mom: Did you poop?
Son: Yeah.
Mom: Do you need help wiping?
Son: No.
Mom: Did you wipe yourself?
Son: No, there's no toilet paper.
Mom: Oh, just wait, I'll get you some.
Son: No, I'm just using my wet hand.
Laugh out loud! :-)
ReplyDelete