Thursday, March 15, 2012

FREE JOHN PIPER BOOK! Vote for The Infant in "Blue Collar Blog Madness"

SBC Voices is running "March Madness" for the little guys. They must have been desperate to complete the brackets and somehow I got in. Dave writes, "We encourage shameless electioneering." So, bring on the shamelessness:

To celebrate (and purchase votes), I'm giving away a new copy of this John Piper book. A new book will be given away for each new round I advance to. (A very large set of great books will be given away if I win the big dance.)

You may earn up to 7 entries. Leave a separate comment for each entry:
  1. Vote for me in Blue Collar Blog Madness.
  2. Post a link to both Blue Collar Blog Madness and this post on your blog your blog, encouraging readers to vote for An Infant (and enter this free book contest). Feel free to include a link to your blog in the comment!
  3. #2 for Twitter.
  4. #2 for Facebook.
  5. Subscribe to this blog (any method - see right hand column).
  6. Follow me on Twitter.
  7. Subscribe/friend on Facebook.
Vote for "An Infant in a Cradle" here.

(Comments are moderated and will appear when I get around to approving them!)

---------------------

1 comment:

Anonymous comments are not posted. Please use your real name.